You should always look for a person with the heart of a teacher,
not the heart of a salesman.
Questions to Ask the Smartvestor Pros you're interviewing:
- Are you a fiduciary to your clients?
- Are you an asset manager by trade or a financial planner, and what is the difference?
- Have you completed Dave Ramsey’s Financial Coaching Program?
- What is your fee?
- What is your investment strategy?
- How do you implement Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps into your work with your clients?
- How do you stay in contact with your clients?
YOU & YOUR RETIREMENT DESERVE
TAILORED, PERSONAL FINANCIAL GUIDANCE
As you voyage toward financial independence, finding a coach and guide in your retirement planning process can be one of the most important decisions you make.
Our Advisors Are Dedicated To
On the team aspect of planning your financial future.
Working Alongside You
Teaching you throughout the journey and ultimately making decisions with you to help you build wealth and achieve your goals.
The Ramsey Principles
Our advisors that work with the SmartvestorTM Program embrace the Baby StepsTM.
OUR SMARTVESTOR PRO TEAM
We believe in using a team approach to helping our clients with the financial planning process. Differing perspectives and attention to detail brings the client increased value. Both Daren and Chris offer differing expertise; Daren as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and Chris having worked as a personal banker for over a decade.
Daren Blonski, CFP®, AIF®
Managing Principal, SMARTVESTOR PRO™
Chris Sipes, AIF®
Principal, CERTIFIED RAMSEY COACH
Get In Touch
Sonoma, CA 95476
Mon - Fri: 9am - 4:30pm
Closed on Weekends
P: (707) 938-7414
Ready to Learn More?